Job interviews are currently being held by video conference. Please contact us with absolutely any concerns you may have about remote interviews and/or potential employment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Open positions are listed below. If you are interested in a position at Spinster Sisters Co. that is not listed, you are welcome to send a resume to email@example.com and we will keep it on file for future consideration.
Spinster Sisters Co. is an inclusive employer. We welcome all applicants including all genders, people of color, people with disability, and members of the LGBTQ community. We envision a diverse, equitable workplace where you can bring your whole self to work and feel empowered to speak up and challenge the status quo.
It is a key part of our mission as a company to provide opportunities for fun, friendly, outgoing, and motivated people to develop their talents and contribute to a positive work environment. If there is some way in which our application process can be adapted to be more accommodating to your needs, please let us know!
Production Assistant (Level I & II)
Spinster Sisters Co. Is hiring for a part-time and full-time Production Assistant (Level I and Level II) positions. We are based in Golden, CO and create the finest natural skin care products around.
We are growing rapidly, and are looking for outgoing, and motivated individuals to join our production team. We are strictly adhering to social distancing policies - and will be holding all initial interviews via teleconference.
- Handmake all-natural skin care products
- Box, bottle, label, shrink-band, batch code products.
- Maintain an efficient and orderly production floor.
- Ensure that assigned work areas are clean and in a good state of housekeeping at all times
- Operate machinery, and assist in the ongoing basic maintenance of machinery.
- Take appropriate measures to ensure all products are completed to production, quality, and technical specification.
- Assist Production Supervisor and Manager in daily roles.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered
- Assist in receiving department: receive, QC, and put away shipments.
- Assist with other miscellaneous tasks and duties daily.
- Assist customers via phone or email.
- Keep Production Supervisor informed of critical issues which affect production schedule.
- Previous skin care or related manufacturing experience a plus.
- Previous experience in production, quality inspection, general labor or manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions dealing with weights and measures.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions on mixing or blending a wide range of ingredients and materials with attention to specific timing, temperatures, and safety equipment needed.
- Ability to communicate clearly, and follow detailed instructions.
- Flexibility to perform special assignments as required.
- Possesses a "can do" attitude, positive energy, and humor.
- Ability to work independently or with little supervision once instructions are given.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Flexible to perform special assignments as required.
- Ability to work in a team or group setting
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Availability to work flexible shifts.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Basic understanding of customer service practices.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) experience preferred, not required.
- Adobe Illustrator experience- preferred, not required.
- Friendly and energetic Personality with customer service focus.
No two days are alike, which helps keep the job fun and interesting. Fast paced and fun work environment. Lots of opportunity for advancement, for the right individuals.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter in PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org.