Job interviews are currently being held by video conference. Please contact us with absolutely any concerns you may have about remote interviews and/or potential employment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Open positions are listed below. If you are interested in a position at Spinster Sisters Co. that is not listed, you are welcome to send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep it on file for future consideration.
Spinster Sisters Co. is an inclusive employer. We welcome all applicants including all genders, people of color, people with disability, and members of the LGBTQ community. We envision a diverse, equitable workplace where you can bring your whole self to work and feel empowered to speak up and challenge the status quo.
It is a key part of our mission as a company to provide opportunities for fun, friendly, outgoing, and motivated people to develop their talents and contribute to a positive work environment. If there is some way in which our application process can be adapted to be more accommodating to your needs, please let us know!
Soap/Batch Maker – FT/PT
Spinster Sisters is an all-natural and sustainable company, based in Golden, CO, that creates the finest natural skin care products around. We are growing rapidly and have a retail store in Golden as well as a robust wholesale business. We are looking for outgoing, and motivated individuals to join our production team.
- Perform soap manufacturing, including preparation and setup of raw materials, soap stock and equipment.
- Produce both bar and liquid soaps at the specified quantity and quality levels.
- Maintain product quality standards by observation, sampling and operating equipment necessary to monitor product quality.
- Maintain the necessary production accounting records and reports to include batch coding, process control, inventory control, and quality control.
- Comply with procedures, methods, and standards in adherence with Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP).
- Knowledge of characteristics of soap bases and raw materials, including moisture levels, additives and techniques for incorporating theses additives into the final product.
- Understanding of quality parameters as they relate to finished product.
- Feedback is essential to good performance. Two-way communication is encouraged between Supervisor and Soap/Batch Maker.
- Maintain an acceptable level of orderliness and cleanliness in areas of assigned work.
- Understanding of and adherence to machine safety, and general safety standards.
- Assist with other miscellaneous tasks and duties daily.
- Keep Production Supervisor informed of critical issues which affect production schedule.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous skin care or related manufacturing experience is a plus, but is not required and training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Ability to follow all Good Manufacturing Procedure’ s (GMP' s) and Quality Assurance requirements for the company and customers.
- Previous skin care or related manufacturing experience a plus.
- Previous experience in production, quality inspection, general labor or manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions dealing with weights and measures.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions on mixing or blending a wide range of ingredients and materials with attention to specific timing, temperatures, and safety equipment needed.
- Ability to communicate clearly, and follow detailed instructions.
- Flexibility to perform special assignments as required.
- Possesses a "can do" attitude, positive energy, and humor.
- Ability to work independently or with little supervision once instructions are given.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Flexible to perform special assignments as required.
- Ability to work in a team or group setting Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
How to apply: Please submit resume to email@example.com.
Spinster Sisters Co. Is hiring for a part or full-time Marketing Coordinator, based on experience.
Spinster Sisters is a fast-growing manufacturer and distributor of natural cosmetic and personal care products. We are looking for the right person to take on the challenging task of helping coordinate our marketing/PR efforts. If you would like to be a part of one of the fastest growing and most innovative companies in the expanding natural and organic personal care products industry, then Spinster Sisters Co. may be the place for you. Spinster Sisters Co. employees enjoy an environment that allows individuals to grow professionally as part of a team that is committed to constant improvement in both products and processes.
The Spinster Sisters Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for myriad of marketing related opportunities – from management of our social media channels, advertising via social media platforms and Google, basic product photography, art direction, copywriting, managing collaborations, and assisting the Marketing team with website updates/initiatives. Tasks will include:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Duplicating winning campaigns across new sites and ad accounts
- Managing budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver the most efficient results
- Identifying and investigating trends, issues, and opportunities
- Working closely with our Marketing team to drive growth through paid channels
- Actively seeking opportunities to expand your understanding and use of paid media
- Responsible for updating company site web banners, product and landing pages as needed.
- Work closely with Marketing team to ensure all campaign materials are in brand voice, and relevant to current marketing initiatives.
- Follow brand guidelines to ensure all posts are on-brand and appropriate.
- Basic product photography (white background, or lifestyle images).
- Art direction of more formalized photo shoots.
- Shopify experience is a plus – to assist with website updates and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s in communications, marketing, or relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Qualified candidates must have a BA/BS degree in marketing, business, or a related field in addition to 2+ years of social media and applicable online advertising experience, preferably in both a B2B and B2C capacity.
- Copywriting/ copy-editing skills.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- SEO management experience.
- Ability to code HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Adobe Suite and MS Office Proficient.
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail and proactive approach to getting things done.
- Familiarity with updating web content through a CMS platform (Shopify / Big Commerce).
- Working knowledge of eCommerce platform administration (Shopify / Big Commerce).
Minimum Experience Required: 2+ years
Salary: $18-$22/hour, commensurate with experience
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter in PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org.