Click to learn about our policies 👇
- Delivery delays
Orders with free shipping currently ship via the USPS, which is seeing an unprecedented volume of packages. We cannot guarantee delivery dates once an order leaves our doors, but the majority of packages are still arriving on time. Delivery delays and other tracking errors usually resolve themselves within a few days. If your order seems to be lost or missing, contact us and we will be happy to help you submit a missing mail search request with your local post office.
- Shipping Rates
Shipping cost is based on total weight and volume of product purchased and is determined by the shipping carrier.
- Free Shipping
Retail orders over $35 that ship to the contiguous U.S. will ship for free by standard USPS shipping methods. This unfortunately does not include Puerto Rico, Guam, Canada or any other location outside of the contiguous United States of America at this time.
- Shipping time
Our goal is to ship your order as quickly as possible. We ship orders from our Microsoapery in Golden, CO which is only open Monday through Friday. Retail orders are typically shipped within 1-5 days, but we do not guarantee a specific ship date. Turnaround is usually very fast, but when we run out of a product, we'll make it for you fresh!
Wholesale orders ship in approximately 7-10 days depending on the size of the order. Please note that transit times for each shipping carrier may vary. Spinster Sisters Inc. is not responsible for any delay in delivery once your order has been picked up by a shipping carrier. If you have questions regarding availability or need your order by a specific date, please contact us at email@example.com or by using our contact page and we will do our best to get your order to you on time!
- Local Pickup
Local pickup is now available with contactless curbside service during the COVID-19 pandemic. Select pick up at checkout to come get your order for free at 301 commercial rd. Suite G, Golden, CO, 80401. We will email you when your order is ready. Call 1-844-SPINSTER Ext. 3 when you arrive to get your order or to make an appointment to pick up your order at a specific time. The Microsoapery is open for pickups Mon-Fri from 8:30am - 5pm.
- Order Status
You will receive an email notification with tracking when your order has shipped. If you have questions regarding existing order status, you may log in to check the status of your order or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase; however, if you need to make a return or exchange, we are happy to help whenever feasible. Any items that have been opened cannot be returned. Spinster Sisters Inc. does not refund original shipping cost, nor cover the shipping costs to return items, and items must arrive in their original, unused condition. Please contact us for information to include with your return and return your unwanted items within 30 days of receiving your order. Custom items and sale items may not be returned or exchanged.
Gift certificates are not returnable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Something's Wrong!
If there is something wrong with your order, please reach out and we will make it right. If we believe that your items have a defect, we will send a replacement at no cost to you. We're a pretty nice bunch here, and we want you to love what you bought! Email email@example.com or use our contact form to get in touch.
Last Revised: July 15, 2022
Spinster Sisters, Inc. (“Spinster Sisters,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy. This Privacy Statement describes the types of “Personally Identifiable Information” (“PII”) that we may collect from you when you visit https://spinstersistersco.com/ or use our other products and services that include an authorized link to this Privacy Statement (collectively, the “Services”). Please read our Privacy Statement carefully to get a clear understanding of: (i) what PII we collect, (ii) how we use your PII, (iii) with whom we share you PII, (iv) how we protect your PII, and (v) the choices we offer you regarding our collection and use of such PII. If you do not agree with this Privacy Statement, please do not access or use any part of the Services.
The PII we collect about you may include, without limitation:
Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
Payment information and financial details, such as payment card number and billing address, which are processed and stored by third-party payment processors;
Communication information, such as feedback or information you may send to us when you contact us; and
Any other details you provide to us during your use of the Services.
- WHERE DO WE COLLECT PII FROM?
We may collect PII about you from various sources, such as:
directly from you when you use the Services, such as when you register on our Site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or enter information on our Site; and
service providers, business partners, and other third parties.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PII?
We may use the PII we collect about you in the following ways:
Process orders you place and complete other transactions you have requested using the Services, and provide you with products and services you request;
Send you information or materials you request;
Maintain a record of your purchases and other transactions using the Services;
Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, and promotions;
Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
To improve our Services in order to better serve you;
Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Services and transactions conducted using the Services;
Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
Enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements; and
Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We may disclose PII about you:
To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business or serve our users, as long as those parties agree to keep your PII confidential;
To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request;
To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements;
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Spinster Sisters, users of the Services, or others; and
With your consent.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII unless in accordance with above list. However, non-PII may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We also reserve the right to transfer your PII to a buyer or other transferee in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or other transfer of some or all of our assets, equity, or similar transaction. Should such a sale, merger, or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use your PII in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement.
We have implemented the following measures intended to protect your PII from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your PII is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
However, please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard PII will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of PII is at your own risk.
Yes. When you use the Services, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as by cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. We may also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Google Tag manager, Meta Pixel, and TikTok Pixel) that collect information about use of the Services and user traffic. The information we collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
Information about the devices you use to access the Services (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
Dates, times, and duration of use of the Services (including whether you are a repeat or first-time visitor); and
Information on actions taken when using the Services (such as page views and website navigation patterns).
We may use the information collected by this tracking technology to help us improve and personalize our Services, including to:
Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart;
Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits; and
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences, social media and digital marketing, and tools in the future.
- YOUR CHOICES.
We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Cookies. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, though, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Services. However, you will still be able to place orders.
Promotional Communications. If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote our products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have received a promotional communication from us, you can also opt out of receiving future promotional communication from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such communication.
You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our website by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/.
For more information on how Google Tag Manager collects and processes data and how you can control such online activities, please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, and www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
To learn more about Meta’s privacy practices, see facebook.com/policy.php.
- ACCESSING AND CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION.
You may make changes to your PII through your customer account. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any PII that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (“DNT”) browser mechanism is in place. We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
The Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit PII from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received PII from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to update or change this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make a material change to our Privacy Statement, we will provide notice to you (for example, by email) that our privacy practices have changed and will provide a link to the new statement. In the event we make a material change to how we use your PII, we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of such new or different use. The date this Privacy Statement was last revised is at the top of this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically to check for any updates or changes.
We are based in the State of Colorado in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.
Privacy and security are key to our approach to product development and business. We continuously evaluate all our practices in an effort to safeguard your information as effectively as possible. In that vein, we’re glad to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and to help our customers comply with GDPR.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or our information practices, please call us at 844.SPINSTER (844.774.6783), email us at email@example.com, or write to us at 301 Commercial Rd., Suite G, Golden, CO 80401.
Last Revised: July 15, 2022
Spinster Sisters, Inc. (“Spinster Sisters” “we,” or “us”) believes that it’s important that our services are accessible to everyone, regardless of their disability. This Accessibility Statement describes our design practices to create a more accessible website.
- WEB PRACTICES
We use accessible web design practices that are grounded in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”), which include and expand upon elements of the WCAG 2.0 level AA standards.
Spinster Sisters plans to constantly improve the accessibility of its services. However, some content on our website might not be fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards.
- CONTACT US
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Spinster Sisters. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the website.
Last Revised: July 19, 2022
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”) constitute a binding agreement between you and Spinster Sisters, Inc. (“Spinster Sisters” “we,” or “us”) with respect to your use of all company-owned websites and domains including https://spinstersistersco.com/ (collectively, the “Site”) and the services available on the Site (collectively, the “Services”), including any Content (as defined in Section 2 below).
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER (WHETHER AUTOMATED OR OTHERWISE), YOU (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT, WHICH IS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE, AND (B) AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE (OR HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE JURISDICTION WHERE YOU RESIDE), OR THAT YOU HAVE REVIEWED THESE TERMS OF SERVICE WITH YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AND HE OR SHE AGREES TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE ON YOUR BEHALF AND TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, INCLUDING THOSE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND POLICIES REFERENCED HEREIN AND/OR AVAILABLE BY HYPERLINK, OR OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT, DO NOT USE THESE SERVICES.
THESE TERMS OF SERVICE ALSO INCLUDES A JURY TRIAL AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE JURY TRIAL AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER CAN BE FOUND IN SECTION 12.
Any new features or tools which are added to the Services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of these Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service from time to time in our sole discretion. The date these Terms of Service were last updated is set forth at the top of this page. All changes are effective after posting for current users and immediately for new users, and apply to all access to and use of the Services thereafter. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
Subject to these Terms of Service, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to (a) access and use the Services for your personal, non-commercial use, including any graphics, text, instructions, images, audio files, and/or other sounds, videos, and other materials you may view on, access through, or are otherwise related to the Services (collectively, the “Content”). Except as otherwise provided in these Terms of Service, the Content may not be copied, downloaded, or stored in a retrieval system for any other purpose, nor may it be redistributed, reused, or modified for any purpose, without our express written permission.
You agree not to:
- collect information from the Services using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis;
- use automated means to access the Services, or gain unauthorized access to the Services or to any account or computer system connected to the Services;
- obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the Site or our systems that are not intended for access by you;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- “flood” the Services with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt, or harm the Services or our systems;
- restrict or inhibit other users from accessing or using the Services;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices that appear on the Site or in the Content; or
- access or use the Services or Content for any unlawful purpose or otherwise beyond the scope of the rights granted herein.
Improper use of the Services may result in civil or criminal liabilities to you or the termination of access by us to the Services.
As between you and us, the Services (including the Content) are owned by us and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other applicable United States and international laws and treaties. Without limiting the foregoing, the trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered marks of Spinster Sisters. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and Spinster Sisters, Spinster Sisters is and shall remain the sole owner of the Services and the Content, including, without limitation, all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein and thereto.
- is unlawful, abusive, malicious, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy rights or right of publicity, or otherwise objectionable;
- constitutes or promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- contains any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under any applicable laws, rules, or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms of Service;
- infringes upon, misappropriates, or otherwise violates any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party;
- encourages criminal conduct;
- contains false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive claims or content;
- gives the impression that it emanates from or is endorsed by Spinster Sisters or any other person or entity, if this is not the case; or
- contains any virus, malware, spyware, or other harmful content or code.
- Rights You Grant to Us. You hereby grant to Spinster Sisters an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, and prepare derivative works of any User Content you post on or through the Services for any purpose and in all forms and all media, whether now known or that become known in the future, and you waive any and all claims that you may have now or may hereafter have in any jurisdiction to so-called “rental rights,” “moral rights,” and all rights of “droit moral” in that User Content, even if the User Content is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. If you post User Content, you represent and warrant to Spinster Sisters that you own or control all rights in and to such User Content and have the right to grant the rights above to us.
- No Responsibility. You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content, and you acknowledge and agree that Spinster Sisters is not responsible for, and does not endorse, any User Content.
- No Obligation to Prescreen, Monitor, or Use. Spinster Sisters retains the right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion and for any reason, to prescreen, monitor, edit, remove, or move User Content posted on or through the Services. You acknowledge and agree that we are not obligated to post, keep, or use your User Content.
- Submitted Ideas. While we appreciate your interest in the Services and our business, Spinster Sisters does not want and cannot accept any ideas or information users consider confidential and/or proprietary. This is to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects independently developed by or on behalf of Spinster Sisters might seem to others to be similar to users’ own creative ideas, suggestions, and/or materials. Except with respect to your personal information as expressly provided for in our Privacy Statement, all comments, suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, or other information or materials disclosed or offered to us by you via the Services or in response to solicitations on the Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary.
The communications between you and Spinster Sisters via the Services use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us in electronic form, and you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
All purchases made through the Services or other transactions for the sale of products formed through the Services are governed by our Shipping and Return Policy. Our Shipping and Return Policy is incorporated into these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to be bound to such additional terms and conditions, you should not indicate any assent or acceptance of such terms and conditions.
We are not responsible if information made available on this Site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Site is at your own risk. We have made reasonable efforts to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on the Site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
You acknowledge and agree that all information collected by Spinster Sisters is subject to our Privacy Statement. By using the Services, you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information in compliance with our Privacy Statement.
- Changes to the Services. Spinster Sisters reserves the right to make changes to, suspend, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Services or any portion thereof (including any Content) at any time. You agree that Spinster Sisters will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such change, suspension, or discontinuance.
- Suspension/Termination of Access. Spinster Sisters has the right to deny access to, and to suspend or terminate your access to, the Services or to any features or portions thereof, at any time and for any reason, including if you violate these Terms of Service. In the event that we suspend or terminate your access to the Services, you will continue to be bound by these Terms of Service that were in effect as of the date of your suspension or termination.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND SPINSTER SISTERS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER SPINSTER SISTERS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH SPINSTER SISTERS MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER SPINSTER SISTERS NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH SPINSTER SISTERS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES, CONTENT, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SPINSTER SISTERS OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION 9(B), SPINSTER SISTERS IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, IN NO EVENT WILL SPINSTER SISTERS’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEED U.S. $100.00. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF YOUR REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS OF SERVICE FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Exclusions. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or consequential damages, so some of the exclusions and/or limitations in this Section 9 may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Spinster Sisters and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and service providers harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, awards, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or resulting from your use of the Services and/or any Content, or any violation of these Terms of Service or applicable law. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any action subject to indemnification by you, and in such event you agree to cooperate with us in defending such action. Your indemnification, defense, and hold harmless obligations will survive the termination of your use of the Services and/or these Terms of Service.
The Services may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications, and other products services and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services (collectively, “Third-Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that Spinster Sisters is not responsible for any Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Spinster Sisters does not assume and will not have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Materials. Third-Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them at entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND IMPACTS THE WAY THAT YOU AND WE BRING CLAIMS AGAINST EACH OTHER AND HOW THOSE CLAIMS ARE DECIDED.
YOU AND SPINSTER SISTERS EACH UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. THIS MEANS THAT ANY CLAIM WOULD BE DECIDED BY A JUDGE, NOT A JURY. FURTHER, WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM THAT PROCEEDS IN A COURT, YOU AND WE AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, OR REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
- Geographic Restrictions. Spinster Sisters is based in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or the Content are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to and use of the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction and Venue. These Terms of Service and any dispute or claim arising out of or related to these Terms of Service, their subject matter, or their formation (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, other than such laws and case law that would result in the application of the laws of a jurisdiction other than the State of Colorado.
- Limitation on Time to File Claims. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE SERVICES (INCLUDING THE CONTENT) MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- Waiver and Severability. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent possible, and the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms of Service, including our Privacy Statement, Shipping and Return Policy, constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and Spinster Sisters with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
- Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions. Occasionally there may be information on our Site or in the service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).We undertake no obligation to update, amend, or clarify information in the service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the service, or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
If you have any questions about the Services or these Terms of Service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a California resident, in accordance with Cal. Civ. Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
Last Revised: July 15, 2022